Recoveries Field Agent - South Coast
Salary: £20000 to 25000
Location: England - Wales
Benefits: Company iPhone, iPad & company car plus further benefits including pension , holiday pay ,paid expenses ect
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working on behalf of this rapidly expanding and highly successful organisation. Due to a period of growth they are now recruiting for a highly motivated Field Agent to join this team.
As a Debt Recovery Field Agent you will be required to conduct field work to locate vehicles that have remained in the possession of customers when they no longer have our consent to retain them. Once the vehicle is located you will, as appropriate, contact the customer and discuss the return of the vehicle or make contact with and appointed recovery age to arrange the collection of it.
You must be able to work flexibly and on average, stay away 2 nights per week to be able to cover as much visits as possible in a day.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Visit allocated accounts within agreed timescales, planning own work schedule to achieve efficient use of time and resources.
- Operate in a regulated environment meeting and understanding compliance requirements.
- Use questioning and observational skills to gather and record relevant information.
- Locate vehicle/asset and photograph/carry out basic assessment of condition and associated documentation.
- Locate vehicles possessed by customers without the company's consent and negotiate return and/or arrange collection by an appointed recovery agent
- Use the company account management system to accurately update accounts with details of customer visits and vehicle location/condition.
- Carry out any other field related function at the direction of the Trace and Investigation Manager.
- As a frontline representative of the company, possess and demonstrate a clear understanding of the Company's standards and expected delivery of service in support of this role.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Regulations regarding, Data Protection, Anti Money Laundering and Treating Customers Fairly.
The ideal candidate:
- Capable of representing the company brand to external customers on a day to day basis.
- Excellent observational, communication, questioning and listening skills.
- Diplomatic with the ability to remain calm under pressure and be polite and patient
- Flexible approach to managing a varied and demanding workload
- Previous experience in debt collection, credit management is essential
- Vehicle recovery experience is desired although not essential.
- Will have a clean full drivers license.
To be considered please submit your CV asap
#debt recovery,law enforcement , bailiff
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.