Front of House Receptionist / Sales Administrator
Salary: Up to £25000 plus fantastic benefits , including a free car park , holiday , pension , company discounts , training, and development
Start date: Immediate start required
Hours :Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Dynamite recruitment is proud to be supporting a specialist and very well-known business who are based in the Southampton area in their search for a new addition to their team
Our client is currently looking to recruit and Receptionist /Administrator to join their business
The role will require you to assist the business with front of house and be the face of a prestigious business whilst also supporting the sales team with their administrative tasks
As a Receptionist / Administrator you will be responsible for :
Front of House / Receptionist responsibilities will include
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- Dealing with the post- both incoming and outgoing
- Ordering stationery and office supplies (including tea, coffee and milk etc)
- Meeting and greeting customers/clients and ensuring the reception area is kept tidy and presentable at all times.
- Weekly fire alarm and safety lighting testing. To be the Fire Marshall for the head office.
- Organising company uniform
- Preparing meeting rooms where required
Sales administrator responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Primary responsibility will be to co-ordinate the administration of the sales team
- Responsible for all the specialist paperwork including sending out contracts and request deposits in conjunction with the sales team.
- Collate returned signed contracts, log deposits & payments and update specification where necessary and prepare handover title paperwork.
- Weekly update and distribution of transport schedules for goods
- Arrange transport of specialist equipment from factory and around the country
- Liaise with Accounts in relation to all payments from customers and/to manufacturers.
- Collate and organize paperwork for mortgage lenders, lease companies, and customs , freight documentation.
- Preparation of shows and exhibitions
- Stock management
- Supporting marketing with brochures, price lists, and specifications
- Archiving files in the storeroom and scan appropriate title documents as required.
The ideal Receptionist / Administrator
- Excellent administration and front of house / receptionist experience
- Professional telephone manner/communication skills
- Flexible “can do” approach to work with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Good IT skills including typing skills and experience of Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task as required
- Smart and presentable with the ability to deliver the highest level of customer service