Receptionist / Administrator
Salary: £8.00 -£9.50 per hour
Hours of work: 08:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Duration: This position is to start immediately on a temporary ongoing basis
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a professional business based in Southampton and due to a busy period, my client is looking for a Receptionist / Administrator to support their team on a temporary ongoing basis.
As the Receptionist / Administrator you will support the PA with the following responsibilities:
- Meet and greet visitors upon arrival, make sure they sign in and provide them with refreshments.
- Be a point of contact and answer calls on behalf of Directors acting as a gatekeeper, transferring when necessary and emailing messages.
- Handle incoming and outgoing post for the Directors and ensure they are passed onto the correct department.
- Organise collection of confidential waste.
- Prepare new starter packs with all the correct correspondence - company newsletter, telephone list, floor plan etc.
- Help prepare for meetings including food ordering, preparing final documents, sending reminders to attendees and keeping the meeting rooms tidy
- General upkeep of the office and kitchen - filling the dishwasher at the end of the day and ordering coffee/milk and
The ideal candidate:
- Will be able to start immediately and commit to the length of the assignment.
- Will have previous experience in a Receptionist / Administrator position.
- Will have strong organisational and multitasking skills.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please submit your CV ASAP and give Amy a call on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.