Receptionist - Part time
£8.00 - £8.50 phr
Part Time Opportunity! Monday to Friday 1pm to 6pm
Start Date: This role requires someone who can start Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced, well presented and pro active Receptionist to join their prestigious client on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity for somebody who is looking for work in a corporate environment on lovely grounds but can only commit to a part time schedule.
You will be required to be flexible where possible and must be able to train for two weeks in the morning 7.30am to 1.30pm
- Meet and greet visitors professionally
- Assist visitors with signing in and out of the building
- Answer, and transfer calls to relevant contacts
- Take accurate messages where call transfers are not possible
- Manage the incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
- Complete general administration
- Assist with security / locking of the building
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have previous front of house / reception experience
- Will have strong communication skills
- Will have good computer skills and experience
- Will be available Immediately
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact ……. at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.