Receptionist & Administrator
Location : Southampton
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 40 hours per week between core working hours
Salary : £9.61
Start date: 2nd January 2019 - must be able to interview week commencing 16th December
Dynamite Recruitment is working in partnership with one of our top ten clients based in Southampton
Due to growth within the business our client is now looking for support within reception and administration
As a Receptionist & Administrator you will be responsible for the following tasks :
- To meet and greet clients professionally
- Provide a first class telephone answering service, ensuring an efficient and professional image as a frontline representative of the company
- Deal with enquiries and direct calls to the appropriate department. Accurately relay information through phone conversations, messages and emails.
- Undertake front of house duties dealing with both unannounced and known visitors, escorting visitors where required.
- Ensure that the office and the company's front of house is tidy and looks professional
- Manage the car parking arrangements and visitor spaces
- Act as a key holder where required
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to a specialist team
- To complete general administration which include the following tasks , Maintain secure records of all documentation and files, data entry and organise data through the database systems as required.
- Type and receive emails and act as the initial point of contact.
- Review, respond and distribute mail
- Manage, organise and support meetings, conferences and workshops , order lunches & preparing agendas. .
- Raise purchase orders and liaise with the finance department.
- Manage both national and international travel requirements for the business
- Coordinate the provision of refreshments for the meeting rooms, ensuring that services are delivered to the highest possible standards.
- Oversee the facility requirements which would include managing stationery and food orders.
The ideal candidate will
- Be a strong communicator
- Will be professional
- Will have strong computer skills and be fully competent in using Microsoft Word , Excel
- Will be able to work to deadlines and meet targeted timeframes
- Will be adaptable to change
- Will have had previous experience of meeting and greeting clients
- Will have previous experience within and administration position
- Will be available To interview and start Immediately
Interviews will take place immediately therefore please submit your CV asap
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.