Receptionist - Temporary
Hours: Monday - Friday - 8:00am - 4.00pm
Salary: 8.00 per hour
Duration: You will be required to work from 24th Jan - 2nd Feb
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working with a prestigue and well-established branded business based in Chichester. Due to annual leave, our client is looking to recruit a receptionist to join the business on an temporarybasis.
This is fantastic opportunity for a professional and personable individual wanting a job within a luxury and prestige company. Our client can offer first class working conditions, this opportunity is not to be missed.
As a Receptionist you will be responsible for meeting and greeting high profile customers in a professional manner as well as assisting with calls and emails
Key duties will include the following
- Liaising with customers via the telephone and email
- Meeting and greeting customers in a professional manner
- Responding professionally to emails
- Taking accurate messages whilst transferring calls
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Completing administration
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous receptionist experience or been used to dealing with customers professionally
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work
- A customer focused attitude
- Be able to work well within a team
- Will be PC literate
- Will be available Immediately and be able to commit on an ongoing basis
Key words: front of house, receptionist, administrator, graduate, waiter, waitress, sales advisor
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please contact Fran Curtis at Dynamite Recruitment and apply now
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.