Start date; June 13th, 2022
Duration: 6 weeks
Location ; Yeovil
Hours of work : Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
Dynamite Recruitment is working in partnership with a very well-established organisation who are currently in need or a receptionist to start Immediately
As a Receptionist your duties will include the following
- Deliver a memorable reception service that positively reflects our brand.
- Responds professionally and engagingly to customer queries and signposts to the relevant internal departments and external agencies as appropriate.
- Provide accurate and timely actioning and sorting of all incoming and outgoing mail for the organisation so that all communications are logged and received according to agreed processes.
- Coordinate insurance claim management tasks and administration including liaison with internal departments and insurance providers to gather the required evidence.
- Carry out scanning of all documents to the Document Management System including filing and indexing appropriately to ensure accurate records are retained of key documents.
- Support colleague wellbeing and the effective day-to-day operations through ensuring the correct supplies and provisions of tea and coffee etc. stationery supplies, processing of food orders and visitors parking arrangements.
- Raise orders through the finance system and liaise with Utility Suppliers to ensure smooth handover of properties.
- Support Operations and Customer Experience in order that service levels are maintained with tasks such as customer contact and workflow tasks as required.
The ideal Receptionist will have / Be
- Previous receptionist experience
- Good computer skills and experience
- Be available to start asap and commit to 6 weeks
To be considered please submit your CV asap