Receptionist - 2nd Jan Start
6 months - possibility of going permanent
Dynamite Recruitment are proud to be working alongside specialist health service provider who have just moved to brand new offices in Egham, in their search for an experienced and confident Receptionist to join their team for 6 months starting in the New Year. There is an opportunity for this role to become permanent.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Provide a full and welcoming reception service to clients and patients
- Ensure that the Reception area is clean and tidy at all times
- Understand that in the nature of the business and that confidentiality and sensitivity are maintained
- Receive and process payments and report daily
- To correspond and communicate effectively with patients, suppliers in person, by letter, email and telephone.
- Use inhouse management system to input, store and maintain accurate patient records and make clinic appointment bookings.
- Maintain and administer clinician and managers diaries
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communicator
- Empathetic and understanding approach
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise.
- Competency of Microsoft Office and be able to pick up internal systems
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.