Full Time Receptionist
Permanent - Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm
£17,000 - £18,000 P/A + Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an exciting, modern business based in Segensworth.
The Receptionist will be the face of the company and be responsible for greeting all visitors to the business.
The ideal Receptionist will be working as a Receptionist at their current place of work, or will have worked as a Receptionist in their last employment.
- Being the first point of contact for the business, meeting and greeting visitors and answering incoming telephone calls.
- Ensuring that all customers receive the best customer service experience possible.
- Taking accurate messages when the required person isn't available.
- Maintaining the reception area, keeping it tidy and presentable.
- Maintaining stationary and supply levels and placing an order as and when necessary.
- Taking incoming deliveries.
- Daily data entry, reporting and administration duties
- Distributing the daily post around the offices.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need to have some previous Receptionist experience, ideally in your most recent employment!
- Will need experience of dealing with incoming phone calls from customers and speaking to customers face to face.
- Must have good computer and IT skills.
- Will need to be presentable and organised.
- Must be a team player and be willing to assist with adhoc responsibilities not mentioned above when required.
For more information, please call Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Key Words: "RECEPTION" or "RECEPTIONIST" or "ADMIN" or "ADMINISTRATION" or "ADMINISTRATOR" or "FRONT OF HOUSE" or "CUSTOMER SERVICES" or "CLERICAL" or "POST" or "SWITCHBOARD" or "TELEPHONE" or "CUSTOMERS" or "DELIVERIES" or "STATIONARY" or "DATA ENTRY" or "HELPDESK" or "VISITORS"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.