Portsmouth & Surrounding area's
Up to £45K per annum
My client specialises in Social Housing and they are recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor.
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor with estimating experience?
You will need construction, repairs and maintenance experience and have a keen eye for detail along with strong admin skills. You will ensure the successful preparation and co-ordination of tender documents leading through to the co-ordination and delivery of projects, from their initial inception through to handover and financial completion. You will undertake the complex coordination of multiple projects and sub-contractors.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Hold a qualification such as HND or degree level in Quantity Surveying or Building
- Have experience of bid management, together with an awareness of CDM regulations and HSE/O & M manual requirements
- Applicants with experience in other built environment situations will also be considered.
- Experience of drafting and reviewing written communications
- The role also requires you to be highly competent in MS Office software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and relevant tools such as MS Project.
- Company Car/Generous car allowance
- BUPA Cover
- Monday to Friday
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus normal bank Holidays
- Free Parking
For more information or to apply please call Kay on 02392 455 422