Salary: Competitive Salary plus fantastic benefits.
Hours: 8am until 5pm Mon – Fri
Dynamite Recruitment is working alongside an extremely busy and well-known company in their search for an organised and responsible Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and in line with health and safety.
- Prepare tenders and relevant documents.
- Prepare reports for senior management.
- Report progress of projects.
- Deal with any issues that arise.
- Create new business opportunities.
- Ensure projects are kept within set costs.
- Provide ongoing services to the customer even after completion.
- Review methods of working and implement policies and procedures to improve.
- Complete cost analysis for project and maintenance work.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will have/be:
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Previous experience within a purchasing role.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of stock control and management.
- Excellent financial knowledge.
- A full clean driving licence.
- HND or degree in Quantity Surveying qualification.
- Track record of building and maintaining relationships with supplies/stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
- Awareness of Health and Safety.
If you are interested, then please submit your CV immediately.