Hours: 40 hours Monday to Friday
Salary: dependant on experience
- Flexible start time
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Onsite Parking
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Quality Manager for a leading aircraft manufacturer based in Fareham! This is an exciting opportunity for a trained Quality Manager with Avionics / Defence experience to join a fast-growing, vibrant team!
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Promoting measurable and continuous improvement across the company and developing the QMS.
- Organising and maintaining the company audit schedule and carrying out internal audits when needed.
- Ensuring all quality plans and descriptions are compliant and inline with current regulations.
- Liaising and working closely with managers to make sure quality and safety standards are maintained. Acting as a point of contact for external auditors and arranging all external audits to be completed when necessary.
- Managing the engineering authorisation system and associated training program to perform quality related training.
The ideal Quality Manager will:
- Have experience working in Quality Management role within the Defence/Avionics industries is a must!!
- Hold an Internal Auditor qualification and have an Aeronautical, Mechanical Engineering or Technical education!!
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with Stakeholders at all levels.
- Have a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Be PC literate and proficient in Microsoft package.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.