Quality, Health and Safety Coordinator
Salary: up to £18K P/A pro rata
Hours of work: Part Time, 20 hours a week Monday to Friday
- · 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holiday days
- · Employee assistance program
- · Company bonus
- · Employee medical cash plan
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Quality, Health and Safety Coordinator for a leading supplier and manufacturer based in Fareham!
Graduates are highly recommended to apply to this position!
As Quality, Health and Safety Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Make sure the Quality Management System is continually updated and maintained according to international standard ISO 9001 / 14001 / 13485.
- Arrange all external audits to be completed when necessary.
- Conduct health and safety risk assessments and assist with completion of internal audits to ISO standards.
- Liaise and work closely with internal departments and third parties including H&S Consultants, Contractors and Auditors to monitor the progress of tasks.
- Hold relevant H&S induction training for new starters.
- Manage and maintain records of sub-contractors on-site, ensuring they have the relevant compliance.
- Ensure a full PPM is in place and enforced at all times.
The ideal Quality, Health and Safety Coordinator will:
- Have experience and an understanding of working with ISO 9001 / 14001 is a must!!
- Be experienced in using ISO 13485 is desirable but not essential.
- Have strong customer service skills and be a team player.
- Be PC literate with the ability to use Microsoft package.
- Have a full UK driving license!!
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and then call Amy at Dynamite Recruitment.
Keywords: ISO 9001, 14001, 13485, health and safety, QHSE, HSE, QSE, graduate, auditing, risk assessment, auditor, quality management system, IMS system, office support, audits, compliance
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.