Quality Engineer - Portsmouth
£22,000 - £26,000 P/A depending on experience
Full Time - Working 8am until 4.15pm - Monday to Friday
- Free on-site parking
- 25 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a growing manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Portsmouth.
- Quality checking product manufacturing and approving as Quality representative on project teams and QMS (quality management systems.) Handling any implementations and developments necessary.
- Assisting in the production of quality records and production documentation.
- Carrying out shop floor quality inspections to confirm conformity to specification and reporting back to Line Manager.
- Conducting ad hoc quality inspections as work progresses and reporting any quality concerns to line management.
- Leading continuous improvement within your department and monitoring quality metrics to ensure products are always of the highest standard.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be from an engineering background and possess strong problem solving abilities.
- Will ideally be educated to HND or Degree level in a relevant subject
- Must have some understanding of quality checking within a manufacturing environment.
- Will require strong administrative and IT skills and a good working knowledge of the various Microsoft programs.
- Must be able to communicate at all levels, including internally and with external customers.
- Will need some understanding of mechanical engineering principles and ideally have worked their way up from being on the 'shop floor' in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have great attention to detail and the want to maintain high standards at all times!
For more information, please apply now or contact Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: manufacturing, manufacturer, engineering, HND, engineer, mechanical, quality, improvements, equipment, production, inspection, continous improvements, design, implementation, development, QMS, quality metrics, problem solving, solving problems, testing, production standards, product specifcations, quality assurance, project,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.