Location: Chandler's Ford
Monday – Friday
Churches Fire is and an industry leading national Fire Security business that is rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated individual to join their team. We have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country and are seeking a Quality Auditor to work from our newly refurbished state of the art Head Office in Chandlers Ford.
- To manage the auditing of customer documentation being sent out to our customer
- To carry out audits of customer documentation
- To ensure that audits are carried out for all technicians on a regular basis, with more audits being programmed for poor result
- To report to the Field Line Manager on a weekly basis the findings of the audits and recommend training requirement
- To report to the Head of Service on a regular basis any suggested system or process changes to improve the quality of our documentation.
- To ensure that notes & remarks are understandable, and any industry jargon/abbreviations are explained
- To ensure our engineers use a consistent approach to completing Certificates of Inspection forms and quotes in line with Churches best practice.
- Will have good administration skills
- Will have a good eye for detail
- To have strong communication skills
- Will be computer literate including the use of excel
- Will be able to multitask and prioritise workload
- Will have a proactive and self-motivated attitude to work
- Will be used to working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Apply now or contact our Recruitment Team: email@example.com / 03330112328