Quality Assurance Assessor
Salary: up to £23,000
Hours of work: 9am - 6pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Assessor for a growing, innovative company in Fareham!
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join an expanding business that can offer a long-term career and an exciting, modern, fast-paced working environment.
As the Quality Assurance Assessor, you will be responsible for:
- Working efficiently as part of a team and conducting quality assurance reviews on agents within the business.
- Carry out audits on all forms of correspondence between the agent and customer to ensure a high level of customer service is always being delivered.
- Prepare feedback to be fed back to the agent for development and improvement.
- Liaise and work closely with team managers and other departments and make suggestions on processes that may need changing.
- Provide ongoing training by holding regular workshops.
- Manage and maintain the inhouse QMS system and reporting system.
The ideal Quality Assurance Assessor will:
- Have previous experience of working in a similar role within a contact centre / call centre environment.
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of using a QMS system.
- Have a strong eye for attention to detail and communication skills.
- Be confident in holding workshops and providing constructive feedback to others.
- Be a great team-player with the ability to meet strict deadlines
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422
KW: Quality assurance, quality assessor, QMS, quality management system, iSO9001, quality management, compliance, Fareham
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.