Office Support Administrator
Salary: up to £22,000 P/A + full company benefits
Hours of work: 9am – 6pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting an Office Support Administrator for a fast-growing, innovative business based in Fareham! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual working within a contact/call centre environment looking to take the next step in their career.
My client offers fantastic training, amazing benefits and a first-class, modern working environment!
As the Office Support Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Working efficiently as part of the Quality Assurance team and conducting quality assurance reviews on agents within the business.
- Carrying out audits on all forms of correspondence between the agent and customer to ensure a high level of customer service is always being delivered.
- Preparing feedback to be fed back to the agent for development and improvement.
- Managing and maintaining the inhouse QMS system and reporting system.
- General administration.
The ideal Office Support Administrator will:
- Have previous experience of working in a similar role within a contact centre / call centre environment.
- Ideally have experience in call listening or carrying out quality assurance tasks.
- Have a strong eye for attention to detail and communication skills.
- Be confident in holding workshops and providing constructive feedback to others.
- Be a great team-player with the ability to meet strict deadlines
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422
KW: Quality assurance, quality assessor, QMS, quality management system, iSO9001, quality management, compliance, Fareham, call centre, contact centre, inbound, outbound