Quality Assurance Analyst
Hours: Shift work to cover 8am to 8pm - one week early, one week lates plus 1:4 Saturdays 9am to 5.30pm
Start Date: ASAP
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established and fast growing business based in Hampshire and due to growth within the business, my client is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join their team.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for scoring calls and procedures accurately against the quality and compliance standards set out by the New Business Operations Manager, providing feedback to team leaders on the performance of the teams and identifying opportunities for improvement.
The role involves cross departmental liaison and meetings, working closely with the Audit team regarding review of 2nd line audits.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Call listening for the Direct Sales Agents and Deal Management Executives, identifying opportunities for improvement and development with existing staff members
- Completion of 1st line audits of the administrative functions within the department
- Working closely with New Business Operations Manager and Audit team to respond to any action points resulting from thematic reviews
- Meeting with the audit team to discuss 2nd line audit reports
- Assisting with the Tier 4's
- Working with the Underwriting and CIFAS team
The ideal candidate will have:
- An in-depth understanding of New Business Operations process and procedure
- The ability to lead, inspire and motivate
- The ability to identify opportunities to improve performance, explaining and demonstrating how such improvements can be made
- Extensive knowledge of TCF and FCA guidelines
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.