Qualified Senior Accountant
£50-60k Depending on experience
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Qualified Senior Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Stokenchurch , Bucks.
Working as part of the Finance Team in a busy accounts department based at Head Office, you will take responsibility for supporting the UK Finance Director with day to day finance tasks as well as overseeing all UK management reporting and reviewing nominal ledgers .
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support a growing and vibrant team.
* Ensure month end procedures are implemented and followed
* Production of annual and consolidated management accounts package and reports
* Reconciliation of control accounts in all companies
* Regular review of the nominal ledger to ensure accurate posting
* Production of year-end audit file and information
* Identify area's which require additional analysis
* Oversee enquires and supply of information for other departments within the company
* To provide professional and effective services to internal and / or external customers
* To work together with other departments to identify any process improvements and
improve standards, efficiency and profitability
* Timely and accurate production of the monthly management accounts within set guidelines
* Accurate and documented reconciliation of all control accounts with all discrepancies investigated
* Formal month end procedures implemented, followed and completed on a monthly basis
* Reports produced in a timely manner and in a comprehensive format to allow
analysis of sales and expenditure
* Heads of departments are supplied with P&L information where required
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
* ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
* Sage Line 50 Accounts
* Use of Excel at an intermediate level
* A wealth of experience within a similar role
You will possess:
* Honesty and integrity qualities
* Careful attention to detail and strong organisational skills
* A high standard of written English and excellent grammar
* Excellent numerical skills with the ability to analyse information and prepare reports
* A hardworking and reliable attitude, able to work autonomously but collaboratively
* The drive to continually improve
You will be:
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated and intelligent
* Willing to adapt and take on new challenges
* Able to remain calm and focussed under pressure
* Able to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
* Self-motivated whilst setting high standards and constantly prioritises
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Qualified Management Accounts Sage Line 50 Excel CIMA ACCA ACA Accountant Finance Manager Management Accountant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.