£35,000 PA + Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is the proud recruiter for an industry leading and rapidly growing national client. Our client is master in their industry and have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
The required candidate does not have to have direct experience within the client's field however must have substantial experience within purchasing/procurement and possible fleet management.
This opportunity is not to be missed!
- Manage all prices, contracts and SLA's from suppliers and improve where necessary
- Negotiate to ensure the company obtains the best possible prices from suppliers
- Analyse current buying systems and data, spot areas of improvement and implement new policies and procedures where necessary
- Supplier Performance Management - maintain close and regular communication with the supply base and develop tools to measure and monitor supplier performance
- Manage our excess/obsolete stock
- Work closely with the fleet management company
- Ensure all new starters and recent leavers of the company have the correct vehicle, tools and stock
- Manage and mentor the Purchasing and Logistics team at all times
- Hold regular 1-2-1's and review KPI's with the individuals in the team
The ideal candidate;
- Experience in planning and execution of all material distribution using an ERP system
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of pricing and analysis
- Excellent numeracy and knowledge of statistics
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven experience within management, lead and motivate the team
- Ideally you will have experience in fleet maintenance and planning
Key words; Purchasing Manager, Procurement Manager, Procurement and Purchasing, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Manager, Buyer, Buying Manager, Senior Buyer, Contracts Manager, Supplier Contracts, Head of Procurement, Head of Purchasing, Stock Control
If this role is of interest to you or someone you know, please contact Kate at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422 and/or apply now!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.