Purchasing Assistant in Eastleigh
Full Time, Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchasing Assistant to join one our top clients based in Eastleigh. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy and experienced team.
- Support the administration of the supplier approval process
- Develop a database of associated records
- Ensure compliance is within the company's procedures
- Issuing of supplier approval questionnaires
- Contacting suppliers and ensuring that they complete all relevant approval documents
- Ensuring that documents are transmitted in a controlled manner to suppliers and contractors
- Reviewing completed questionnaires, proof reading for errors or omissions and ensuring documents conform to company standards
- Tracking and expediting questionnaires and recording all issues and receipts in a database
- Bring all purchasing logs and databases up to date in order to comply with contractual and audit requirements
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience of document control
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Must have the ability to effectively manage, process and develop data
- Ability to operate pro-actively and a strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to meet tight deadlines
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have little or no notice period!
Please contact Fran Curtis at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Purchasing Assistant Purchasing Purchases
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.