Up to £18k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Waterlooville. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
- Provide administration support to the purchasing department in the procurement of goods and services
- Ensuring that purchase requisitions are accurate and forwarded to the relevant manager
- Orders raised to approved suppliers in a timely manner
- Communicate professionally and courteously directly with suppliers in relation to order processing as required to resolve issues
- Ensure all expenditure is appropriately approved in line with the purchasing policy
- Follow up and review outstanding purchase orders
- Liaise closely with administration staff at centres and with others in the finance team
- Assist the finance team with their day-to-day administration tasks
- Follow finance protocols, policies and procedures and operate in full compliance to guidelines
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as requested
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work of their own initiative
- Follow all of the company's policies and procedures
- Positive working relationship
This position is starting almost immediately so please only apply with little or no notice period.
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Purchasing Administration Purchase Ledger
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.