Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Up to £35,000, Dependant on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join one of our top clients in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a thriving and growing business.
You will report directly into the Finance Director.
- Manage the Accounts team of 5 including staff appraisals, training and one to ones
- Ensuring the timely payment of supplier invoices via BACS and Cheque payments
- Performance of monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Responsible for management of the forward currency purchase process - ensuring currency is purchased in a timely manner and in line with group hedging requirements
- Weekly reconciliation of the foreign currency treasury statements ensuring payments and currency purchases are accurately recorded in the accounting system with any variances identified and resolved as applicable
- Managing the processing of manual invoices while ensuring invoices are posted to the correct nominal account and branches
- Completing month end reports
- Reconciling bank and supplier statements
- Make recommendations for process improvements on a continual basis
- Performance management and identifying individual training requirements
- Query resolution for supplier and customers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong team management skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Motivated with excellent communication skills
- Experience of high volume transactional accounts
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Manager Accounts Supervisor Purchase Ledger Supervisor Accounts Team Leader Purchase Ledger Manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.