Purchase Ledger Clerk
Up to £20k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and supportive team.
- To maintain the purchase ledger from receipt of invoice and inputting to the accounts system
- Processing supplier invoices and credit notes
- Setting up new client accounts
- Statement Reconciliations
- Ensuring invoices have an official purchase order number
- Reviewing outstanding unallocated cash & payments at month end
- Processing subcontractor invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with preparing payment runs
- Maintaining client accounts
- Maintain and provide support on the finance package
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Deal with all telephone queries
- Assisting the accounts department with ad hoc duties
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise under pressure
- Competent Microsoft Office user with excellent Excel skills
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Purchase Ledger Clerk Accounts Payable Assistant Invoicing Clerk Reconciliations Accounts Assistant Finance Assistant