Purchase Ledger Clerk
Up to £10.50ph, Depending on Experience
Part-Time - 22.5hrs pw, Temporary to Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and supportive team.
This position will offer flexibility on working days to suit the successful candidate.
- To maintain the purchase ledger from receipt of invoice and inputting to the accounts system
- Processing payments
- Statement Reconciliations
- Reconcile company bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Pay out and reconcile petty cash
- To administer and reconcile all payments using the company credit card
- Daily banking
- Count cash and reconcile income
- Assist with income costing
- Maintain and provide support on the finance package
- Assist and ensure compliance with company internal control framework
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise under pressure
- Competent Microsoft Office user with excellent Excel skills
- Good commercial awareness
- A logical, organised approach to problem solving
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have no notice period!
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Purchase Ledger Clerk Accounts Payable Assistant Invoicing Clerk Part-Time Accounts Assistant Finance Assistant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.