Purchase Ledger Clerk
Up to £11.50ph, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join one of our top clients based in Dinnington, Sheffield.
The successful candidate will join the accounts team and support them during a time of acquisition until the end of December 2019.
- To maintain the purchase ledger from receipt of invoice and inputting to the accounts system
- Processing payments
- Statement and account reconciliations
- Processing invoices and credits in various currencies
- Reconcile company bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Pay out and reconcile petty cash
- Processing expenses
- Produce various reports
- To administer and reconcile all payments using the company credit card
- Daily banking
- Opening and maintain accounts
- Maintain and provide support on the finance package
- Assist and ensure compliance with company internal control framework
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise under pressure
- Competent Microsoft Office user with excellent Excel skills
- Good commercial awareness
- A logical, organised approach to problem solving
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Purchase Ledger Clerk Accounts Payable Assistant Invoicing Clerk Invoicing Accounts Assistant Finance Assistant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.