Purchase Ledger Clerk
£18-21k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, 12-month Fixed Term Contract!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join one of our top clients based in Whiteley. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and growing team.
There is potential for the successful candidate to go permanent.
- To maintain the purchase ledger from receipt of invoice and inputting to the accounts system
- Processing payments
- Statement and account reconciliations
- Processing invoices and credits in various currencies
- Reconcile company bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Pay out and reconcile petty cash
- Processing expenses
- Produce various reports
- To administer and reconcile all payments using the company credit card
- Daily banking
- Opening and maintain accounts
- Maintain and provide support on the finance package
- Assist and ensure compliance with company internal control framework
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise under pressure
- Competent Microsoft Office user with excellent Excel skills
- Good commercial awareness
- A logical, organised approach to problem solving
Please only apply if you have little or no notice period!!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Purchase Ledger Clerk Accounts Payable Assistant Invoicing Clerk Invoicing Accounts Assistant Finance Assistant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.