Purchase Ledger Clerk
£19-£21k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Perm Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
- Processing supplier invoices and credit notes onto the ledger
- Effectively dealing with supplier invoice/statement/payment queries, assisting in their prompt resolution
- Suggesting, preparing and executing supplier payments on a fortnightly/as required basis; to include BACS and cheques
- Reconciling supplier accounts on a regular basis, dealing with any abnormalities as they arise
- Completing supplier application forms, creating and maintaining supplier accounts
- Preparing reports and other financial information as requested or in-line with department schedules; either for colleagues or relevant third parties
- Effectively prioritise daily workload to achieve productive results and meet company deadlines
- Confidently and positively responding to colleague requests for assistance or enquiries
- Consistently and accurately process high volumes of supplier invoicing
- Positively respond to interruptions, offering assistance when required
- Courteously deal with queries and ensure prompt solution and follow-up actions
- Effectively manipulate company systems to ensure correct and timely completion of duties
- Consistently and effectively meeting company set targets
- Exhibiting values, skills and attributes as listed earlier
- Suggestions for improvements to any working processes
- Other tasks as requested
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with high volume workloads
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Purchase Ledger Accounts Payable Accounts Assistant Finance Assistant Accounts Administrator AAT
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.