Purchase Ledger Clerk
£18,000k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join one of our top clients based in central Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
- Processing invoices and inputting supplier details
- Matching invoices
- Coding invoices
- Dealing with payment and supplier issues
- Setting up payments with suppliers
- Ensuring invoiced paid within company timescale
- Assisting with processing payment runs
- Assisting with payment and reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Assisting with supplier account reconciliations
- Raising manual purchase orders
- Bank account reconciliations
- Posting bank transactions
- Reconciliations of any discrepancies
- Raising purchase orders
- Setting up new suppliers into systems.
- Ad hoc reporting
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Purchase ledger experience within a similar position
- Used to dealing with multiple ledgers
- High attention to dealing
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Dynamics experience is desirable
- Computer literate Microsoft office and Excel/ V-look ups and Pivot Tables
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Purchase Ledger Accounts Payable Accounts Suppliers Invoices AAT
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.