Purchase Ledger Clerk
Full Time, Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
- Processing invoices
- Processing purchase orders
- Matching invoices
- Coding invoices
- Dealing with payment and supplier issues
- Chasing relevant approvals
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid within set timeframes
- Managing internal and external queries
- Statement reconciliations
- Raising manual purchase orders
- Bank account reconciliations
- Posting bank transactions
- Chasing reports and scanning onto the system as required
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Purchase ledger experience
- Basic understanding of accountancy and book-keeping
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident and forward thinking
- Will use your own initiative
- Good verbal and written communication skills
This position is starting almost immediately so please only apply with little or no notice period.
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Purchase Ledger Invoicing Purchasing Banking Accounting Accounts Payable
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.