Purchase Ledger Clerk
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
- Processing invoices
- Processing purchase orders
- Matching invoices
- Coding invoices
- Dealing with payment and supplier issues
- Chasing relevant approvals
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid within set timeframes
- Managing internal and external queries
- Credit card expenditure processing
- Supplier account reconciliations
- Raising manual purchase orders
- Bank account reconciliations
- Posting bank transactions
- Reconciliations of any discrepancies
- Ad hoc reporting
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Purchase ledger experience
- Basic understanding of accountancy and book-keeping
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Xero experience would be beneficial
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Purchase Ledger Bought Ledger Accounts Suppliers Invoices Accounts Payable
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.