Purchase Ledger Administrator
Up to £12.50ph, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Chichester. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and supportive team.
- Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Supervisor
- To maintain the purchase ledger from receipt of invoice and inputting to the accounts system
- Processing and setting up payments
- Posting of invoices and credit notes
- Statement Reconciliations
- Reconcile company bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Pay out and reconcile petty cash
- To administer and reconcile all payments using the company credit card
- Maintaining client accounts
- Maintain and provide support on the finance package
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Assisting the Financial Controller in all aspects of the accounts department
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise under pressure
- Competent Microsoft Office user with excellent Excel skills
- Good commercial awareness
- A logical, organised approach to problem solving
This role will commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have no notice period!
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Purchase Ledger Clerk Accounts Payable Assistant Invoicing Clerk Reconciliations Accounts Assistant Finance Assistant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.