Purchase and Sales Ledger Supervisor
£25,000 - 30,000 Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchase and Sales Ledger Supervisor to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
The main purpose of the Ledger Controller will be to support the Head of Finance in the day to day running of the Finance office and oversee management of the Sales and Purchase Ledger.
- Supervising a Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Setting up payment runs on a weekly basis
- Matching, batching and coding 500 purchase invoices on a monthly basis
- Completing month end reports
- Reconciling bank and supplier statements
- Controlling the invoicing schedule
- Sales Ledger - Liaise directly with customers and account management team to manage age debt collection and escalate to the Finance Director where necessary
- Close the purchase and sales ledger month end timetable
- Ensure corrective journals are posted before following month end cut off
- Perform Purchase ledger supplier statement reconciliations on a monthly basis for all accounts
- Manage the finance inbox on a daily basis and ensure that all Sales and Purchase Ledger queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Oversee Sales and Purchase Ledger including coding and raising of sales invoices and credit notes and coding and processing of Purchase invoices and credit notes
- Make recommendations for process improvements on a continual basis
- Query resolution for supplier and customers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Good organisation and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Able to use initiative and think logically in busy situations
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a confident and tenacious telephone manner
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.