A successful business with a strong trading history and global reach. Due to a restructure and successful acquisition, the company is looking to add to their stable and long-serving team.
As a Credit Controller, you will be responsible for duties:-
- Collect outstanding cash via telephone, letter and email
- Process card payments
- Allocate cash to the client accounts
- Assist with invoice queries and disputes in an efficient and professional manner
- Allocate cash to the client account
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders regarding problematic accounts
- Assist with monthly reporting to senior management
- Previous experience in a finance team - not necessarily Credit Control
- Advanced verbal and written French skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Good eye for detail and accurate data processing skills
- Available to start in October
This is a REMOTE ROLE and will be for the foreseeable future. Applicants must be comfortable working from home.