Up to £10ph, Depending on Experience
Part-Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Part-Time Finance Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support a growing and vibrant team.
The successful candidate will ideally work between 14-16hrs per week, Monday – Thursday.
- Assist in maintaining the accounting records
- Banking of cheques
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Entering receipts into system
- Dealing with payment runs
- Matching purchase orders
- Monthly reconciliation of the bank account
- VAT returns
- Provide day to day support to the Financial Controller
- Assist the team with aspects of customer care
- Filing and Archiving of records
- Deal with incoming post and distribution amongst the team
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- General ad hoc duties when required
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience using Sage 50 (desirable)
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and meet set deadlines
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Part-Time Accounts Administrator Finance Administrator Invoicing