£20,000 - £22,000
Are you looking to start your career in mortgages & protection insurance? Dynamite recruitment are recruiting on behalf of one of their top clients based in Southampton in beautiful offices with a fantastic family, fun environment for a Protection Case Handler. To efficiently carry out all administrative duties, in order to contribute to the completion of protection applications. To fully support protection advisors by preparing fully compliant files from initial contact with client, conducting research and preparing the application ensuring it meets the providers' criteria prior to submission
* Liaise with Enquiry Support Team to ensure appointments are booked for advisors
* Carry our pre-sale sourcing calls
* Enter client data and upload relevant documents on to back office system ensuring product and client data is accurately inputted
* Completing application forms
* To liaise with Providers, GP surgeries and clients to process insurance applications.
* Liaising with providers to ensure policies are put on risk as per advisors' request
* Creating Trust document packs - ensuring correct trust form for the relevant provider is issued to match the policy type sold
* Daily management of Sales Tracker for the Protection Team to ensure transparency of booked calls, packs out, BZW and Risk & Fee
* Ensuring contact with client is conducted in a professional and compliant manner
* Achieving On Risk performance targets
* Ensuring all relevant documentation and notes are saved to the relevant system(s)
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year's administration experience in a financial services environment or sales. My client offers a lot of career progression for anyone looking at getting into mortgages.
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.