Proposal Coordinator / Bid Coordinator
Salary: £20000 -£25000 per annum plus fantastic benefits which include the following
- Great progression opportunities
- 33 days holiday with the opportunity to buy and sell holiday days
- Free car parking
- Online discounts at top brands
- 10% annual bonus which is both company and individual
Hours of work: Monday To Friday 9am to 5.30
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established business based in Portsmouth. Due to a continued period of business growth, our client currently has an exciting opportunity to join the Bid Management team.
Our client are rapidly growing, and as part of their sales and renewals process they have to complete Bid and tender documentation. As a result, they have a specialist team assigned to manage them and ensure that processes are followed correctly and within agreed deadlines.
We are looking for applicants who are extremely organised, can follow strict processes and who have outstanding attention to detail as a simple mistake could cost the business a contract.
As a Proposal Co-ordinator you will complete the following tasks
- Work closely with several internal departments to support them with bid and tender documents and gather information to produce written tender responses
- Reviewing and analysing bid requirements; establishing the response format and deadlines which are to be met
- Coordinating and collating bid responses ensuring all requests elements are accounted for and answered, including extracting information from any subcontractors or partners
- Tracking all online procurement portals, including notification of potential opportunities and responsibility for all correspondence via portals during tender period
- Ensuring compliance with tender submission instructions and deadlines, as well as internal processes and procedures
- Executing tasks to completion without the need for supervision, working efficiently whilst maintaining accuracy
- Proof reading of documentation
The ideal candidate will have / be
- Will have excellent computer / administration skills and experience
- Forensic levels of attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines within a friendly and supportive team
- Self-motivated and a team player, with a willingness to support and assist other Bid Team members and colleagues from the across the company where required
- Influencing skills and an ability to manage relationships with all stakeholders and encourage the accurate and timely production of responses
- An analytical thinker with the ability to read, analyse and present (written/orally) substantial amounts of info in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and manage competing priorities effectively with an emphasis on delivering the highest quality work
- Professional and proactive with a positive 'can do' approach
- Inquisitive, independent and self-aware with a commitment to quality
- Someone who works hard to get it right first time and keep promises and commitments to others, accepting responsibility for the tasks you are assigned
- Ideally candidates will have previous experience producing proposals, gathering information from colleagues to produce a comprehensive product.
- Minimum GCSE in English and have strong written English language skills
- Ideally advanced level MS Office skills (particularly MS Word)
To be considered for this position please submit your CV immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.