Up to £25,000 + Company Car OR Allowance
Full time - Permanent – 9am to 17.30 - Monday to Friday
Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for a company that will support, develop and progress you? Dynamite Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Property Manager for an outstanding property management company to work in the Shrewsbury area. The Property Manager will be responsible for dealing with the day to day management of a large portfolio of blocks of flats, communication from clients, leaseholders and contractors via telephone, email and letter, financial management, budgeting, major works projects, section 20 consultations, assisting with the preparation of accounts and various other duties.
- Delivery of management services to a portfolio of residential, mixed-use buildings and estates.
- Daily liaison with the Client/Freeholder and Leaseholder
- To arrange and manage Section 20 works
- To create service charge budgets and be a part of annual general meetings
- To build on and maintain client relationships
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have experience in Block/Property Management, Facilities Management, Estate Agents!
- Must be passionate about the property industry
- Will need to be articulate and well-presented and ideally educated to Associate level of AIRPM, however this is not essential!
- Must have a high standard in written English and good working knowledge in Microsoft Office suite would be preferred.
- A driving licence is also essential!