Dynamite Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Block/Property Manager for an outstanding property management company to work in the London area.
The Block/Property Manager will be responsible for dealing with the day to day management of a large portfolio of blocks of flats, communication from clients, leaseholders, and contractors via telephone, email, and letter, financial management, budgeting, major works projects, section 20 consultations, assisting with the preparation of accounts and various other duties.
Up to £35,000 + Company Car OR Allowance
Full time - Permanent – 9am to 17.30 - Monday to Friday
- Delivery of management services to a portfolio of residential, mixed-use buildings and estates.
- Daily liaison with the Client/Freeholder and Leaseholder
- To arrange and manage Section 20 works
- To create service charge budgets and be a part of annual general meetings
- To build on and maintain client relationships
- Will have previous Block or Property Management experience
- Must be passionate about the property industry
- Will need to be articulate and well-presented and ideally educated to the Associate level of AIRPM, however, this is not essential!
- Must have a high standard in written English and good working knowledge in Microsoft Office suite would be preferred.
- A driving license is also essential!
Apply now or contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment for more information!!