£22,000 PA + Realistic OTE £27k
Monday – Friday 1 in 6 Saturdays with day off in Lieu
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Property Manager for a well-established Estate Agents. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to join a growing team and progress with the business.
This would be an ideal role for someone who has had previous experience as a Property Manager, however this is not essential!
The Role of Property Manager:
- To communicate between tenants, landlords and 3rd party contractors in a professional and timely manner to resolve any ongoing maintenance issues
- To carry out property inspections during the tenancy to ensure that the properties are in a well-kept condition
- To carry out check in/out inspections
- To ensure that all safety certificates are up to date and to arrange new safety inspections when required
- Will be an experienced Property Manager or have experience within a face to face customer service role
- Must have a full clean driving licence!!
- Will enjoy working in an extremely fast passed office
- Strong organisation and verbal skills with the ability to motivate themselves and others
- Will be driven and have a real desire to succeed
- Will have a genuine interest in property and people
Please contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words: Property Manager, Property Management, Inspections, Landlords, Tenants, Property, Lettings Agent, Estate Agent, Block Management, Property Administrator, Inventory, Check Out, Appointments, Portfolio, Maintenance, Safety Certificates, Organisation