Block/Property Manager - Exeter
£22,000 - £26,000 PA + Company Car or Allowance
Full time - Permanent - 09.00 to 17.30 - Monday to Friday
Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for a company within which you can truly excel?
Dynamite Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Block/Property Manager for an outstanding property management company to work in the Exeter area.
The Block/Property Manager will be responsible for dealing with the day to day management of a large portfolio of blocks of flats, communication from clients, leaseholders and contractors via telephone, email and letter, financial management, budgeting, major works projects, section 20 consultations, assisting with the preparation of accounts and various other duties.
- Delivery of management services to a portfolio of residential, mixed-use buildings and estates.
- Daily liaison with the Client/Freeholder and Leaseholder
- Develop & Maintain accounts and relationships
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have previous Block or Property Management experience.
- Must be passionate about the property industry.
- Will need to be articulate and well presented and ideally educated to Associate level of AIRPM, however this is not essential!
- Must have a high standard in written English and good working knowledge in Microsoft Office suite would be preferred.
- A driving licence is also essential!
For more information, please apply now or contact Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: “Estate Agent” or “Estate Agents” or “Property” or “Lettings” or “Lettings Agents” or “Property Agent” or "Block" or "Block Manager" or "Property Manager" or "Section 20" or "major works" or leasehold or freehold or flats or houses or "property management" or AIRPM or tenants.