Salary: up to £24,000 P/A
Hours of work: 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Lunch, tea, coffee, fruit paid for on-site
- Bupa Healthcare
- Membership discounts, and many more!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Property Manager for a growing, innovative company in Fareham!
This is fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to join an expanding business that can offer a long-term career and an exciting, modern, fast-paced working environment.
As the Property Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Looking after a portfolio of properties, ensuring day to day smooth running and routine inspections are carried out.
- Liaising with the Maintenance Coordinator and ensuring any necessary maintenance is completed efficiently.
- Handling check outs including deposit returns, utility and council accounts and updating the vacant & rental reports.
- Handling contract renewals, rent increases and keeping online database up to date.
- Ensuring properties are back on the market for re let as quickly as possible.
- Handling property insurance details and implementing any legislation changes.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have significant experience working as a Property Manager and have full awareness of property management processes and legislation.
- Will need great organisation skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Must be a strong written and verbal communicator which exceptional diary management abilities.
- Will need good working-knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be a great team-player with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Must have a full UK driving license and access to a car - expenses when travelling for business use will be paid for.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: property, lettings, manager, management, senior, experienced, maintenance, legislation, sales, customer service, customer services, adverts, advertising, marketing, tenants, landlords, renting, rentals, deposits, inventory, inventories, rent, properties, portfolio, full time, Fareham.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.