£24,000 - £27,000 P/A Depending on Experience + Car or Car Allowance
Full Time - Permanent - Based in Manchester
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Property/Block Manager for a very well-established and growing Estate Agents! This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Property/Block Manager to join a fantastic team. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had experience and who is looking for a new challenge!
- Responsible for the delivery of management service to portfolio of residential buildings and estates
- Will be the direct interface with the Client/Freeholder and Leaseholders
- Will be responsible for arranging and managing Section 20 works
- Will be responsible for preparing and managing budgets for each property within the portfolio
- Will be responsible for carrying out periodic inspections and ensuring that each site meets standard regulations
The Ideal Property/Block Manager:
- Will be experienced within Residential Block/Property Management
- Will ideally be a member of the AIRPM, however this is not essential!
- Will have a good understanding and experience in dealing with Section 20/Major works
- Will have excellent communication, administration and customer service skills
This role will interview and commence immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Block Manager, Block Management, Residential Block Management, Residential, Property Manager, Block Maintenance, Property Maintenance, Block, Property, Manager, Senior Manager, portfolio, building, estate, leasehold, freehold, inspections, reports, contractors, landlord, resident, lease, Section 20, lettings,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.