£18,000 - ££25,000 // Plus Expenses
Depending on Experience
Mon - Fri
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Property Manager for a well-established and growing Estate Agents in Hythe! This is an exciting opportunity for a Property Manger to join a fantastic team. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had experience within the lettings industry and who is looking for a new challenge!
The Role of Property Manager:
- Will be responsible for the management service to a portfolio of residential buildings
- Will be the direct interface with the Client/Freeholder and Leaseholders
- Will be responsible for arranging and managing major works
- Will be responsible for preparing and managing budgets for each property within the portfolio
- Will be responsible for carrying out periodic inspections and ensuring that each site meets standard regulations
The Ideal Property Manager:
- Will ideally have experience in dealing with Section 20/Major works
- Will ideally have experience in the lettings industry
- Will have excellent communication, administration and customer service skills
- Will be eager to learn and progress within their profession
- Will be happy to travel to and from London on a weekly basis (expenses will be covered)
This role will interview and commence immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Block Manager, Block Management, Residential Block Management, Residential, Property Manager, Block Maintenance, Property Maintenance, Block, Property, Manager, Senior Manager, Lettings, Maintenance, Estate Agents, Admin, Coordinator, Customer Service, Letting Agents
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.