£18,000 - £22,000 PA
Monday - Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Property Manager for a national Estate Agents in Bournemouth. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to join a growing team and progress with the business. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had previous experience as a Property Manager.
The Role of Property Manager:
- Manage a large portfolio of properties and ensure that all maintenance issues are resolved quickly and efficiantly
- To carry out property inspections during the tenancy to ensure that the properties are in a well-kept condition
- Dealing with any tenancy renewals and negotiations
- To ensure that all safety certificates are up to date and comply with current regulations
The Ideal Property Manager:
- Will be an experienced Property Manager of at least 1 year due to the fast paced nature of this role
- Strong organisation and verbal skills with the ability to motivate themselves and others
- Will be driven and have a real desire to succeed
- Will provide careful and considerate advice as and when necessary.
A clean UK driving licence and a car is a must!!
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Property Manager, Property Management, Inspections, Landlords, Tenants, Property, Lettings Agent, Estate Agent, Block Management, Property Administrator, Inventory, Check Out, Appointments, Portfolio, Maintenance, Safety Certificates, Organisation
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.