Realistic OTE £27k
Monday - Friday//1 in 4 Saturdays with day off in Lieu
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Property Manager for a well-established Estate Agents. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to join a growing team and progress with the business. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had previous experience as a Property Manager, however this is not essential!
The Role of Property Manager:
- To communicate between tenants, landlords and 3rd party contractors in a professional and timely manner to resolve any ongoing maintenance issues
- To carry out property inspections during the tenancy to ensure that the properties are in a well-kept condition
- To carry out check in/out inspections
- To ensure that all safety certificates are up to date and to arrange new safety inspections when required
The Ideal Property Manager:
- Will be an experienced Property Manager or have experience within a face to face customer service role
- Will enjoy working in an extremely fast passed office
- Strong organisation and verbal skills with the ability to motivate themselves and others
- Will be driven and have a real desire to succeed
- Will have a genuine interest in property and people
A clean UK driving licence and a car is a must!!
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Property Manager, Property Management, Inspections, Landlords, Tenants, Property, Lettings Agent, Estate Agent, Block Management, Property Administrator, Inventory, Check Out, Appointments, Portfolio, Maintenance, Safety Certificates, Organisation
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.