Property Legal Advisor
£25,000 - £30,000
Depending on Qualifications and Experience
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Property Legal Advisor for a very well-established and growing Property Management company This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Block Manager to join a fantastic team. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had experience and who is looking for a new challenge!
The Role of Property Legal Advisor:
- Will be responsible for carrying our research, investigation claims and providing reports on liability
- Will assist the caseworkers in relation to public liability and indemnity claims
- Will be responsible for drafting letters and defences along with other general administration tasks
- Will be responsible for training and advising the Property Managers on indemnity claims along with working alongside the Leasehold Solicitor to ensure a smooth running of the department
The Ideal Property Legal Advisor:
- Will ideally be a member of the AIRPM/MIRPM or have completed their LLB or LPC or have a degree in a relevant subject.
- Will have good knowledge of property management, freehold property, leasehold property law and the FTT
- Will be experienced good customer service experience
- Will have proven experience in providing comprehensive reports and feedback
This role will interview and commence immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Property Legal Advisor, Law, Property, Advisor, Secretary, Admin, Support, Block Manager, Freehold, Leasehold, AIRPM, MIRPM, LLB, LPC, Property Management, Property Manager, Case Management, Property Law, Branch Manager, Senior, Manager, Property Ombudsman, Compliance, Resolution Manager, Permanent, Full Time, Milton Keynes
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.