Realistic OTE £23,000 + Amazing benefits
Monday - Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an office-based Administrator/Property Coordinator for a well-established Estate Agents in Bishopston. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to join a growing team and progress with the business. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had some experience in the property sector who would like to kick start their career in Property Management.
The Role of Administrator/Property Coordinator:
- To support the Property Managers in their daily tasks
- To arrange property inspections, process safety certificates and much more
- Will be the first point of contact for all customer queries
- Acting as the "go-to person" daily
The Ideal Administrator/Property Coordinator:
- Will have some experience working within the property sector ideally however this may not be essential
- Will have strong organisations skills
- Will have the drive and desire to succeed and progress up the business
- Will be confident speaking with new people and dealing with sometimes challenging situations
This role will interview and commence immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Property Coordinator, Property Management, Inspections, Landlords, Tenants, Property, Lettings Agent, Estate Agent, Property Administrator, Inventory, Check Out, Appointments, Portfolio, Maintenance, Safety Certificates, Organisation, Administration, Customer Service, Lettings Administrator, Administrator, Coordinator, Scheduler, Office Coordinator, Customer Service, Receptionist, Office Support, Facilities etc
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.