Location: Hedge End
Salary: £8.00 - £9.50
Hours of work: 08:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
This position is temporary ongoing with currently no end date in sight - there is a very strong view of the position going permanent for the right candidate.
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Property Administrator for a professional establishment based in Hedge End.
As the Property Administrator you will work closely with the Estate's team and Residential Property Manager supporting with the administration and property portfolios.
- To be responsible for assisting the Residential Property Manager in carrying out the administration function of the residential portfolio, this includes all
computer records and systems are maintained.
- To ensure that all residential queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently and to keep the Residential Property Manager informed of their progress at all times.
- Manage the Residential Property Managers post, forwarding post when required.
- To ensure the office telephone is answered in a timely manner, customers are greeted and to provide assistance with serving in the main office, ensuring the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- To ensure that the Residential Property Manager is aware of any concerns you may have within your scope of responsibility.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties required by the management team.
- Help prepare for meetings including food ordering, preparing final documents, sending reminders to attendees and keeping the meeting rooms tidy
The ideal candidate:
- Will be able to start immediately and commit to the length of the assignment.
- Will have previous experience in a Administration, Secretarial and Property
- Will have strong organisational and multitasking skills.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV and make contact with Amy on 02392455422 immediately.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.