Salary: up to £18,000 P/A
Hours of work: 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Lunch paid for
- Bupa Healthcare
- Membership discounts
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Property Administrator for a growing, innovative company in Fareham!
This is fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to join an expanding business that can offer a long-term career and an exciting, modern, fast-paced working environment.
As the Property Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and creating adverts for marketing properties.
- Attending viewings and answering any questions or queries the potential customer may have in regards to the property.
- When in the offices, handling incoming calls, booking viewings and appointments and following up on viewings that have taken place.
- Carrying out full referencing checks and preparing inventories for move-in days.
- Handling deposits and processing invoices.
- Day to day administration and dealing with post.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience of working in a property/lettings environment, or have a real interest in working in the property/lettings industry, with a strong administration background!
- Will need great organisation skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Must be a strong written and verbal communicator.
- Will need good working-knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be a great team-player with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Must have a full UK driving license and access to a car - expenses when travelling for business use will be paid for.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: property, lettings, admin, administrator, administration, assistant, negotiator, sales, customer service, customer services, adverts, advertising, marketing, tenants, landlords, renting, rentals, deposits, inventory, inventories, rent, properties, portfolio, full time, Fareham.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.